Have you ever received good advice about diet and nutrition that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized nutrition and lifestyle program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my nutrition and lifestyle coaching program, you will…
- Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Understand and reduce your cravings
- Get information on foods and food habits that will increase your energy
- Discover which foods are right for your body
- Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- Improve your personal relationships
- Discover the confidence to create the life you want
- Understand which carbs will satisfy you and help with weight loss
- Discover recipes that you and your family will enjoy
- Understand and reduce emotional eating
- Learn how to organize yourself around food planning
- Implement simple, effective ways to reduce your stress
- Learn how lifestyle choices play an important role in your health
- Understand the best way to eat to reduce your health symptoms
Schedule a complimentary initial consultation now to learn more about the following program:
The SageSpoonLiving Discovery Program
How does this look? – Your 2-month program includes…
Cost of the Program: $370
Location: My home office – I also meet with clients over the phone and Skype
Length of the Program: 2 months
Session Length: Four 60-minute sessions every two weeks
Email Support: I will check in with you over email to provide support
Monthly newsletter: access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
Materials: Recipes, Step-by-step cooking instructions, Ingredients, Program binder with valuable handouts and information and one book
Hands-on Food and Kitchen Support: Tour of a coop or other health food store, kitchen cooking and food prep demos, recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
Personalized Support and Recommendations: Customized counseling based on your individual health and life goals with specific recommendations after each session and support throughout the program.
Forms of Payment Accepted: Cash, Check
Who is this for? – You are self-aware and ready to receive more support around your diet and lifestyle. You know you can use the support to make lasting changes and you think this program will do it for you. You may not be up for a 4-month program but a 2-month program is just the level of support and commitment you are ready for!
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.